I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/21/2011

Holiday miniSessions - Montreal's South Shore Photographer

Released this little teaser on Facebook yesterday evening, and was so pleasantly surprised at just how many people had been waiting for these details to come out...


So here are all the facts. Unless I left some out. ("To err is human..." and all that jazz.) So if you do have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at info@photocreationstz.com.



To clear up some of that fine print: miniSessions are being held October 20th and 22nd. They will last about 25 minutes each. They allow for 3 family members at a time, at the regular price. To add family members to your session (up to 6) is $5 per person. Session fees are as follows: Thursday's fee is $25, and Saturday's is $45. The fees are payable at time of booking and are non refundable. Exact session times will be established precisely as soon as all time slots are full, or 2 days prior to the session date, whichever comes first. Please do let me know your time preferences and I will work to try to please you.

I've yet to nail down the location, but I'll guarantee it's in Brossard, and I am strongly leaning towards Radisson Park again, though I do have another thought in the back of my mind...floating there.

In case of in-climate weather (ie: rain, hail, sleet, or snow) sessions will be moved to another date. Thursday sessions will be moved to Friday, and Saturday sessions will be moved to Sunday. Keep your eyes on your in-boxes. Postponements will be announced via email, as well as on Facebook.

And in case you had not noticed, this year, I'm teaming up with some amazing Montreal area work-at-home mamas (just like me!) from JustMePrints.com. They can custom create digital or handmade goodies just for you and your generous Holiday spirit. That means you can have an even cuter Christmas card than the Joneses this year. Nice!

So contact me today if you're all over this. Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails