I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

1/21/2012

Vision - Montreal's South Shore photographer

This past autumn, an everyday supermom contacted me. She knew just what she wanted.

"A great big panoramic image of my 3 kids and me. Just our faces. I want to frame it and place it in our entryway."

These requests are sometimes a little tricky. The client has a relatively clear picture of what she wants me to help her achieve. There's a chance that our shared words are not conveying to one another the images dancing through our respective heads.

But the best thing happened. She trusted my artistic vision.

And I captured this:




So that we could create something like this:


When mom's happy, everyone's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails