I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

11/28/2012

Say "Cheese!" - Montreal's South Shore family photographer

This vintage Polaroid camera was the perfect prop for this family session.


(Love that Facebook cover! And love the digital scrapbooking kit, Smile For Me, by jmdesigns.)




For little boys, when it comes to anything with buttons, no batteries? No film? This could only last so long. So we kept these little guys busy doing other things...



All around, such a great day at the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails