I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

11/13/2015

Because cheeks _ Montreal's South Shore baby photographer bébé Rive Sud

Just that. Cheeks and more cheeks.

My own daughter had the most serious cheeks you can imagine, and this one just reminds me of all the fluffy kisses I would steal. ♥



In case you hadn't heard, I'm having a special promotion right now...

If you've had a session with me since September 2014, and I have blogged about it, this is for you. Head back to that blog post, share it on Facebook, and any images you did not order which are in the post will be available for you to purchase for only $15 each. That's a savings of over 50%.

Contact me at info@photocreations.com for more details. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails