I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

11/18/2015

Yes! Another miniSession! Montreal's South Shore family photographer

Details are up! And I'm so excited!

A special thank you to Centre de Jardin Brossard for providing the gorgeous venue!

(Click image to enlarge)

Here's the run down:November 28th, morning, I'll be conducting 20 minute sessions for families (Up to 5 individuals are included in the pricing. Please add $10 per additional sibling.)

Session fee of $75.00 includes not only the sitting fee, but also a contact sheet with at least 10 images from your session. With that, you also get to choose 2 images which I will then edit and send you in full resolution with printing rights. Additional images available at regular price list cost. (Please inquire.) **Book your session by Friday, November 20th and be entitled to an additional image selection FREE!

As for location, I'm over the moon. The beautiful Centre de Jarding Brossard goes all out for Christmas. And the greenhouse lighting permits the same gorgeous natural light you've come to know me for.

Payment can be made by cash (in person) cheque (in person or by mail) and, perhaps easiest of all, Interac e-transfer. Your booking is official once payment is received. Time slots are very limited and will finalized a couple of days before the miniSession date. (In the case of unforeseen circumstances, if you need to cancel, your session fee may be refunded to you in the form of gift certificates, and that at my discretion.)

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails