I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/23/2015

Under wraps - Montreal's South Shore child photographer Rive Sud enfants

Since I want to be sure not to expose to many surprises, I don't typically post too much of what happens at the Christmas miniSessions before Christmas. So let me shamelessly show off my sweet daughter, as I snapped a few shots of her during the indoor miniSession this year.

I was over the moon to have the honour of shooting at such a beautiful location. The good people at Centred de Jardin Brossard gave me special access to their sublime retail space. They really go all out at Christmas. I can't say enough about what a wonderland it is. And because they're basically a giant greenhouse, we didn't have the weather to contend with. Beyond perfect.

If you've never visited them, you definitely should!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails