I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/27/2011

Reruns - Some fave posts from 2011

Looking back on 2011 through the lens of my blog, I can attest to the following truth: Chronicling moments gives us the ability to freeze time. 2011 doesn't seem as though it flew by as with other years past. I cannot sincerely exclaim, "Where did the year go?"

Score one more point for the power of blogging.

And just in case you missed some of these, here are a collection of my favorite moments.

1) Sleepiest newborn session of 2011...





2) My niece turns 2...


3) My fave maternity session of the year...


4) Best moment with my daughter...


5) Tough call... Fave session of 2011...


Hope you enjoyed. 

Counting the days to 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails