I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

4/08/2011

Just getting cuter - Montreal South Shore newborn Photographer

A new baby brings all sorts of good things to your home. But there are some stresses that come along for the ride. Like for the older sibling: the stress of not being the cutest bundle around.

Meet new cute bundle:





How is big sister coping? Amazingly. She's decided the best way to tackle the situation is to just get cuter.



I didn' think that would be possible after meeting her the first time. There, she was already infinitely cute. but she's done it. Cuter than ever.





There seems to be no sibling rivalry. Yet.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails