I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

1/13/2012

Tête à tête - Montreal's South Shore photographer

Just a few of the professional head-shots I've had the pleasure...





The camera loves them, even though many of them hate being on that side of the camera (hey, just like me!). So the goal is always to set a very relaxed mood. Admittedly, there is perhaps too much giggling and chuckling going on during what is supposed to be a very serious activity.

After all, I use essentially the same methods on toddlers as I do on business-people. (Except for the animal sounds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails