I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

1/16/2012

Before & after baby - Montreal's South Shore newborn photographer

Very fond of my brand-new wool cocoon which I used for the first time with this cute brand-new baby. Thanks also to the clients' monochromatic textured bedding and tufted headboard, I loved this series of shots even before any edits.





Lovin' it even more after working on it some. And here's another fave from this series of shots...


I have a sudden urge to go snuggle something.

2 comments:

  1. I love these shots. I use psp also. can you let me know how you did this :) thank you so much
    MelissaSturman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I occasionally do post full tutorials about the steps I take to get from SOOC to final product. Here's one:
      http://photocreationstz.blogspot.ca/2013/06/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x5-montreals.html
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails