I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

2/13/2012

I heart spring - Montreal's South Shore children's photographer

Just an update. We are still anxiously awaiting spring around here.


(We'd take rain over glacial winds any day.)  How are you all faring as winter's end promises to be just around the corner?

     

5 comments:

  1. I feel like winter just got started here in Niagara! Seriously...this winter has been above zero most days, barely any snow, lots of rain. We just got a bunch of snow this weekend and the kids were so excited to play in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, our winter has been mild...like spring is teasing us, but playing hard to get. Every time it's cold (like yesterday's minus 20 Celsius) it's like when the boy you've been texting back and forth with suddenly doesn't answer your texts for a couple of days...you know, assuming you were a teenage girl. hehehe.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photo. Love the heart rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable boots....nice photo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails