I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/19/2011

Handmade Christmas, week 10 - Some fun sit-down keepsakes

I love handprint kiddie art.

Handprint. Fingerprint. Footprint. I love 'em all.

Here is the last installment of my Handmade Christmas Series. And a little something just for you and the crafty kidlets in your home. Fingerprinting trees.





We made a playdate out of this festive activity. Using only washable red and green paints, and a bare tree printed onto card stock (template provided below), we all rolled up our sleeves and got down to it.

We needed to kill some time as the red paint dried. Nothing a friendly game of hide-and-seek could't quench.


Time now to add the green...


Each one a perfect keepsake. My daughter's looks great in a frame.

And if you're up for this craft less than a week to Christmas, I'm giving you all the image we used for our tree. Enjoy!
(To use, right click "open in new tab" and zoom in. Then right click "save image as" ... That way, no matter the system you're using, you'll be sure to save the highest resolution version of this image.)

4 comments:

  1. So much fun and totally creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it!!! Just need to figure out how to copy ur tree now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just right click, and save image to your computer. Then print it! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails