I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

4/11/2012

L'été 20/20 summer - Montreal's South Shore children's photographer

Français à suivre...
* * * * * * * * * * * *

That's right. A 20 minute session for one: 20 bucks. Minimum image purchase of ONE photo. 20 bucks.

And what's so very special about these 20/20 sessions? Sunset. So, you guessed it, spaces are limited.

Contact me today to get on the waiting list...dates of sessions will be announced throughout the summer.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Vous avez bien vu. Une session de 20 minutes pour un: 20 piastres. Achat minimum d'un SEUL image. 20 piastres.

Qu'y-a-t'il de si spéciale avec ses séances? Le couché du soleil. Alors, justement, espaces limités.

Contactez-moi dès aujourd'hui pour réserver votre place. Les dates de séances s'annoncerons au cours de l'été.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails