I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

4/10/2013

Little birds, and other cutenesses - Montreal's South Shore newborn photographer

Here's the set-up that I just had to use.


I mean, had to. As mommy-to-be and I planned this newborn session, she wanted to use an owl hat she'd fallen in love with. We built the nest from scratch and concocted a more-elaborate-than-usual backdrop for new baby boy.

Then I met new baby boy. And he taught me what it meant to love arms.

When I say "love arms," I mean he didn't want to be put down. Like. Ever.


Segway: Yes, that is a wee baby bowtie he's wearing whilst in grandmother's arms. And yes, we did successfully nab pics with him wearing it. Here's one now...



So here's me, and this cute photo setup, and momma clutching a perfect hat, and a vision of what could be. And...the baby who won't let us put him down.

But guess what? Patience pays off. And this is what it looked like that day...




*Swooning*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails