I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/01/2012

Picture day - Montreal's South Shore children's photographer

Today is my daughter's school picture day.

I have a certain sentimental attachment to school photos. Maybe it's because we all had our awkward annual pics posted about the house when we were growing up. Despite the odds that the photo will be, in so many ways, not-so-hot, I believe it's a public school right of passage.

And annually, I content myself with the print-screen plastered with the watermark PROOF - PROOF - PROOF -  PROOF - PROOF... And I do cherish it. I love all photos. They are moments in time, and to hate them is to hate the frozen instants themselves.

But, yeah, I do have a preference for what goes a little something like this...




Oh, and wasn't it so fab of this little man to lose his very first tooth that very day? (Way to be, Mr. T!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails