I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

7/02/2013

Ses 3 gars - Photographe famille Rive Sud de Montréal

Et amoureuse des trois.


C'est évident...





(From time to time, photos on this blogging platform look blurry. To access crisper images, simply click on the image to see a better version of the shot. **** Parfois, les photos sur Blogger paraissent floues. Pour voir les photos en meilleure qualitée, il suffit de cliquer sur l'image.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails