I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/11/2013

Big brothers coming through - Montreal's South Shore maternity photographer

This happy bunch is excited to add number three to the mix.

And with momma up for balancing on fallen tree trunks, precariously suspended over duck-infested waters, these parents are definitely ready to take on being outnumbered by their children.

I enjoyed sharing in their anticipation this lovely day...




{BTW, you can click on that last image to view it larger. And clearer.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails