I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

2/05/2014

Le Petit Prince - Montreal's South Shore newborn photographer

This little guy in this starry wrap reminded me so of  The Little Prince.



"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." -Le Petit Prince
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. The essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince

Odd that a photographer would ascribe to such a school of thought, no? No indeed. I do hope you can feel the heart in every image. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails