I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/01/2014

Christmas miniSession faves - Montreal's South Shore family photog de famille Rive Sud

Back in early autumn, it was Christmas miniSession time. For so many reasons.

1) It isn't stinking cold, so we can dress our kids as we like.
Of course, that day it decided to hit a balmy 30 degrees Celsius instead of the standard 20. Which is so typically Canadian. Since I remember booking early October sessions and fighting Mother Nature to keep it above freezing.

2) Loads of time to procrastinate for other things.
Raise your hand if you have not yet done Christmas photos that you'd sincerely intended on getting done this year. Yup. That looks about right.

There are more reasons. But I don't love long blog posts. So let me stop at two. ;)

Here are just some of the sweet moments caught this year...






Oh, and one more. This one graces the new gift certificates, which you can get now on promotion. Check it out!


J-O-Y is right. I had a blast shooting these this year. Already looking for inspiration for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails