I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

3/04/2009

Hot off the press

Pick up your copy of 7-Jours (March 6th edition) to find my photos all the wee-way at the bottom of page 72. OK, so it's not front page news, but it is the first induction into my editorial portfolio.



These pics were taken last summer for Angel Lily (Baby & Toddler bows). Maker of this line: mommypreneur extraordinaire, Ly-a Toye. I've shot her line a few times. Not to mention, every recent picture of my own daughter in a dress shows off an Angel Lily bow. For more examples of her goodies, check out her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails