I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/24/2012

My lovely, and moving things indoors - Montreal's South Shore child photographer

I hate being cold. So hate. I'm the girl who never complains once in the summer...You may hear me utter, "Ooh, it's so hot today!" when the humidex drives us up to 40 Celsius. (That's over 100 Fahrenheit, friends. And yes, it does get that hot 'round here.) But I'm happily free of air conditioning, soaking up the heat like nobody's business. 

Then there's my love for photographing children outdoors. Here, where winter does not lightly tread, that love can only truly be practiced (at most) 7 months out of the year. Sure, I can shoot in the snow and cold. But I'll be capturing far more snowsuit than child. And really, who needs their kid's snowsuit immortalized?

And yet, with all that, I love my Canada. And I'll never move away from it. No, never.

There's no use denying it any longer. My outdoor shooting season is quickly coming to a close. Just over a month left, really. And then indoors we go...



My little girl is growing up so quickly. They warned me about this...

Oh, and here's a little something else I'll be having fun with this winter. (I do love black & white silhouettes. How 'bout you?)

When life gives you lemons, make hot tea with lemon. Especially perfect for when it's so cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails