I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

11/21/2010

Generations - Montreal South Shore Photographer

Ever thought of making this grandma's gift from you this year?


Involving extended family in a photo session is alot of fun. And it means so much to grandparents. I recommend these larger sessions take place outdoors. Not exactly the time of year right now, is it? Well, thank goodness I have those gift certificates for sale at 15% off right now. Hey, and just in time for Christmas! Boy, that sure was smart of me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails