I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

6/29/2011

Free is fabulous

If you follow me over on my Facebook Page, you may have noticed my post a few days ago about a free offer of a 4x4 brag book from Walmart's Photo Centre.

Now, though I don't prefer to print my photos at Walmart, they do offer a wealth of fun photo products. These mini-brag books are just one example.

This free offer came to me just as my daughter is starting to learn to read. So I figured, "Why not make her a book she can read though that's about her and all the wonderful things she is?"

Here's a little of what I came up with:


The idea was to have her practice her reading while articulating all these positive affirmations. I think she'll love it, and I know it's an instant keepsake.

The final result, because of how this brag book is formatted by the photo centre, will have a black border around each image. I'd prefer without, but again, free.


As a side-note, what fun I had digging through some archived pics of my getting-bigger-every-day girl. This one made me swoon a little...


*swoon.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails