I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/08/2011

Holiday hullabaloo - Montreal's South Shore photographer

Okay, Okay. No actual hullabaloo. But I was desperate for a snappy post title in a hurry. (I write this between supper and homework with the kid-o.)

As promised, details on the Holiday Gift Certificate Promo. (Voir Français plus bas.)





What seems to be an annual tradition is here again. Starting today, gift certificates for tanya Zaleski Photocreations are available at 10% off their face value. In other words, want $100 in certificates? Pay $90. Certificates do not expire, and can be applied to all photo sessions or image costs. Certificates purchased during this promotional period can be used as of January 2012. This offer is on while a predetermined supply lasts. So just email me at info@photocreationstz.com for details on how to purchase. Transactions can even be completed online quickly and securely.
Å partir d'aujourd'hui, vous pouvez vous procurer des certificats cadeau à 10% de leur valeur actuel. Par exemple, vous désirez 100$ en certificats cadeau? Ne payez que 90$. Sans aucune date d'échéance, ils peuvent s'appliquer contre toutes sessions ou achats d'images. Les certificats achetés durant cette période de promotion peuvent êtres rachetés à partir de janvier, 2012. Disponible pour une durée limitée, pour détails ou achat, contactez-moi dès aujourd'hui à info@photocreationstz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails