I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

4/20/2012

Mother's Day ** Fête des mères 2012 - Montreal's South Shore family photographer

Français ici-bas...
* * * * * *

Mother's Day isn't too far off. And again this year, I'm offering you 15% off Tanya Zaleski Photocreations gift certificates. Snap 'em up. Gift 'em. Use 'em. Ask for 'em. 


Transactions are easy-peasy, so contact me today! Don't delay: this offer is for a limited time (while a predetermined quantity of certificates last).


* * * * * *
La Fête des mères approche. Et encore une fois cette année, je vous offre les certificats cadeaux Photocréations Tanya Zaleski à 15% de rabais. Pour vous, pour elle, pour eux, pour n'importe quand.


Transactions super-faciles, alors contactez-moi dès mantenant. Ne tardez pas, car cet offre est pour un temp limité (autant qu'il reste un montant prédéterminé de certificats pour cette promo).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails