I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

5/21/2012

Excitedly expecting - Montreal's South Shore maternity photographer

What a way fun mama-to-be. Below, images from one of my most up-for-anything maternity photo-sessions. Clad in rubber boots and trudging though muddy mud and tall grasses, this couple took every advantage of our great location and perfect sunset.

I was continually nervous for her, asking, "Are you alright?" I remember all too well one of my own pregnancy symptoms: loss of balance. 



Genius mommy also brought along a carpette to sit on in our pseudo wilderness setting. Of course, genius mommy had married gallant daddy who carried this and several other perfect props along.


Best news of all? I'll be meeting new baby tomorrow for her newborn photo-session. And I can't hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails