I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

6/24/2012

Jube Jube is 3 - Montreal's South Shore child photographer

Remember when Jube Jube turned 2? Well, now she's 3. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!



I just can't help but post so many of these. Miss J was so compliant, content to fill her little red bucket with wildflowers. Every now and again, mom would need to scoop her up and plop her into a new patch of colourful goodies to pick.


Jube Jube, you sure are growing up to be prettier than a daisy. Happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness - these are just so fantastic! First of all, Julia - you are the cutest and I love your hair! And Tan, the motion blur works so well on that photo, it's crazy. Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails