I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

5/01/2014

A little o' this, a little o' that - Montreal's South Shore newborn photographer

Sometimes that little baby is a teensy bit restless. And in a moment like that. I'm not about to take the time to switch up my lens and miss the moment. So here's what I shoot:


And with a little help from Corel Paint Shop Pro (yep, that's my dirty little secret) I end up with this:



And no one's the wiser. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails