I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

6/03/2012

What a business portrait session will get you - Montreal's South Shore business portrait photographer {Portraits d'affaires Rive Sud}

I'm all for taking the business portrait outside of the box. No better way to do that than to get outdoors.


One business portrait package will get you a 15 minutes-or-so session yielding a contact sheet you can select 3 images from. All that for $100. (As always, images are provided in their digital format, full res, for self serve printing, graphic design use, and so on.) And not just in colour, either. You'll get your three images contrast corrected  for black and white printing.

****

Avec un forfait portraits affaires, vous profitez d'une séance d'une quinzaine de minutes. Ensuite, une feuille de contact vous permettant de séléctionner vos trois images préférées dont vous recevrez en format digitale, pleine résolution. Et le tout pour 100$. De plus, vos images en noir et blanc.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails