I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/07/2012

Just a few FB timeline covers - Montreal's South Shore family photographer

This may be news to you, but I'm handing out free custom Facebook timeline covers. Until November 1st, that is. Details here.

Just a few from just recently...






Design credits:
Top: select design elements from Favreau Designs
2nd: select design elements from Creashens
3rd & 4th: select design elements from everydaymomideas.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tanya!!! How much would it cost me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sil, they're FREE, darling. You'll get yours when you order the pics from your recent sessions.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails