I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/05/2013

BC boarders - Montreal photographer in Vancouver

SK8ers as young as 5 years old came out for a perfect day in Abbotsford, British Columbia. And I got to be witness (and official freeze-framer) to these kids doing things I'm too chicken to do. 

Chicken and proud.

But way WAY more proud of these guys and their incredible devotion to the extreme sport of skateboarding.






This skate comp was one of three skateboarding events put on by the LoveBomb division of Play4Life this past summer. For more pics of this event (yep, there are TONS more to come) follow Play4Life on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails