I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/18/2013

Lap of lux - Montreal's South Shore child photographer

There's something very "Princess and the Pea" meets "Arabian Nights" about this whole setup. The bright cushions. The white garb. The floral headpiece.

But this princess quickly steals the visual attention.




2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! So I think that C and hubs should renew their vows in Hawaii so that little miss can walk on the beach looking like this. Great photos Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive you're getting all Jinky, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails