I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/07/2013

Gifter? - Montreal's South Shore photographer

Get your gifting on. The gift certificate promo details are here. And the deal is sweeter than ever for my faithful clients.
*****
Français ici-bas
*****


Save 10% off the face value of promotional gift certificate purchases until December 23rd 2013 OR while supplies last. (Quantities are limited.) In other words, want $100 in gift certificates? Pay only $90. 

These promotional certificates do not expire and can be used as of April 16th, 2014 on any purchase.

Purchases can be made by contacting me via email. Payments can be made in cash or by cheque. But for the fastest sort of transaction, Interac E-transfers do the trick.

PLUS, for all my past photo-clients, refer a NEW client to purchase gift certificates from me this month (minimum $200 in certificates) and receive for yourself a $25 promotional gift certificate. Refer as many as you can to collect for yourself as many certificates as your heart desires.

*****

Jusqu'au 23 décembre 2013, épargnez 10% sur l'achat de vos certificats cadeaux promotionels. Par exemple, vous désirez 100$ en certificats? Ne payez que 90$.

Ces certificats promotionels ne portent aucune date d'échéance, et sont échangeables contre tout achats à partir du 16 avril, 2014.

Vous pouvez éffectuer vos achats en me contactant par courriel. Les paiements peuvent se faire par chèque, en argent comptant ou, pour le service ultra rapide, par virement en-ligne Interac.

DE PLUS, pour me clients-photos du passé, référez un NOUVEAU client à l'achat de certificats ce mois ci (achat minimum do 200$) et obtenez pour vous un certificat promotionel de 25$. Référez pour accumulez autant de certificats que vous souhaitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails