I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

4/26/2014

Outdoor location, location, location - Montreal's South Shore family photographer

Finally, it's just about time for the outdoors to become my studio again. I'm so full of excitement for the shooting season ahead, I can hardly stand it!

If you're thinking about family photos this year, here are some of my favorite shots from last year, at my favorite location...





Some of you may have guessed that this is -- you got it -- Radisson Park in Brossard. The more I shoot there, the more I love it. And the more I know it...all it's perfect spots for light and backdrop. It really is a fail-proof location. And I can't wait to get shooting there again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails