I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

6/28/2014

Summer Beauté d'été - Session 1 - Montreal's South Shore photographer - Photographe Rive Sud de Montréal

In case you had not spotted all the details for the Summer Beaut-e miniSessions, you can view them by clicking here.

Au cas où vous n'aurez pas encore vu les détails des miniSessions Beauté d'été, cliquez ici.


Out the gate, I'm already 30% booked for these sessions, so do let me know as soon as possible if you have questions or would like to book. info@photocreationstz.com or via my website contact sheet, found by clicking here.

En partant, 30% des sessions sont déja réservées, alors ne tardez pas pour me contacter avec vos questions ou pour réserver. info@photocreations.com ou via mon site web, en cliquant ici.

By the way, while we are on this topic, have a look at what Always has put together, defining what it really means to run like a girl (or hit like a girl, or throw like a girl)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails