I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

12/05/2014

Happy together - Montreal's South Shore wedding photog in the Laurentians

What was supposed to be the cutest backyard wedding morphed into an indoor, cozy gathering of beloved friends and family for this beautiful twosome. Heavy rain had its say that day, but this couple came through all smiles, and we made the most of a pause in the wet weather for gorgeous outdoor captures. Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails