I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

3/16/2015

Incubating some - Montreal's South Shore maternity photographer

Chilly weather means moving things inside. When it comes to maternity sessions, I can't exactly ask mommy to hold out until spring. Enter the Westmount Greenhouse.

Here's just a peek at the fun we had while the coldest February in over 100 years raged on outside...



If you're thinking it may be time to start thinking of your own photoshoot, I'm running a great promotion on gift certificates right now. Have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails