I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

5/30/2016

10-20-30 Promo - Montreal's South Shore & Eastern Townships family photographer famille Rive Sud Cantons de l'Est

The summer promotion details are here!

You've all been so very patient with me as I navigate this new way of doing things; this living in 2 different lands I'm figuring out. To all of you who have experienced growing pains with me: THANK YOU for being the best clients a gal could ask for.

So here are the first details to come out for my summer promo, which I've lovingly called 10-20-30.

10 minutes.

20 bucks per session.

30 dollars per image.

Simple. Sessions can include up to 2 adults and up to 3 children. (Additional people extra, calculated on a case by case basis. Please inquire.)


SOUTH SHORE DATES:
July 18th to 22nd I will definitely be on the South Shore, shooting in both Brossard (in Radisson Park) and St-Hubert (in Parc de la Cité, AKA Megaprojects). As of right now, you can contact me to book the evening of the 18th or the 19th, or the morning of the 20th. The subsequent dates are being held in case of rain. (To book, see details below.)


EASTERN TOWNSHIPS DATES:
I can confirm that I will be shooting in the Eastern Townships from the 15th to the 19th of August. I'm still scouting out the very best locations, and as I familiarize myself with this amazing area during its lush and green season, I'll be in a better position to announce specific locations. (I'll be concentrating my efforts in roughly a 30 kilometre radius around Sherbrooke.)


TO BOOK:
Contact me today via my website or on Facebook. Payment for the session ($20) plus an initial image selection ($30) is due at the moment of booking (so $50). We can settle all the fun details when you contact me.

DETAILS ABOUT IMAGES:
For those of you who are new to my photographic services, I always provide you with a high resolution, fully edited, digital file of each image you purchase, with printing rights. You can print each image to your heart's content! You get to select your images from a digital contact sheet, which is also yours to keep.

I'm really excited about this summer's miniSessions and cannot wait to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails