I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

3/23/2011

Easter baskets for Charlie

Moisson Rive Sud is a landmark charitable organization in the region of Monteregie, Quebec. Each year, it is responsible for distributing millions of dollars of food to the hungry. Every month, they help feed over 20,000 individuals, 9,000 of whom are children.

It was with great excitement that I accepted that they use one of my photos for their 2011 Easter campaign.




The rest of that session went a little something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails