I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

8/31/2011

Back at it! - Montreal's South Shore children's photographer

It's bittersweet. The return to school.

As a child, I remember the elation.  The air smelled of pencil shavings and new clothes. (My mother used to take us to The Bay to restock our wardrobes every August, but to no avail. By December, all my pants were again too short for me.) My thoughts were flooded with the friends I had not seen all summer, and I couldn't wait to write my name on all my duo-tangs. Sadly, summer was over. But I was pleasantly distracted. I'm assured it's all the same sort of good-news-bad-news for children today.
Have a wonderful school year, kiddies and mommas (oh, and daddies, too).  Learn much, grow much, and make a difference.

2 comments:

  1. soooo cute! Love all of her little faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful sophie... this picture are spectacular...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails