I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/13/2011

Sweet Shot, sweet tooth, sweet 16? - Montreal's South Shore photographer

Found a fun blog this week during one of my occasional, aimless journeys through the web. Life With My 3 Boybarians. Hilarious play on words, right?

Every Tuesday, they conduct Sweet Shot Tuesday. And doesn't that just entice me to post more pics of my own kid alongside all my favorite photo clients.

There's a story behind this. My daughter, Evangelina, is now an expert tooth-loser, having lost a whopping 2. So when her BFF Sofia lost her very first tooth, I suppose her first thought was, "I should call Evangelina." And so she did. What ensued was an adolescentesque display of posture and finger twiddling on the phone. "When did my kid turn 16?" I though to myself. When, indeed. 16 years old and her top teeth are just starting to wiggle loose.

So here's my contribution to Sweet Shot Tuesday:
 And here's one solely for your pleasure:
Also sharing this with Communal Global for Tuesdays Around the World. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. lol! I love seeing the other side of that convo :) and that second shot is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little girls and phones! How precious...

    Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful, but the first is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails