I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/13/2011

72 days to Christmas

I'm just about done all my Christmas shopping. It's true. Even though there are 72 days left until Christmas.

That's just about 10 weeks. (Math wiz here.)

But I had promised myself to be more and more handmade each Christmas. And so, with 10 weeks to go, I have already begun the journey to more personalized gift giving.


Slipped in amongst the handmade gifts will be some festive decor. And I promise you I will share more than what I myself have made. Too overloaded with lovely inspiration to ever get it all done, it will please me to brag on how fabulous others' chef-d'oeuvres are turning out. In short, I'll share with your my creative spirit, in full bloom, going 1000 ways at once during this time of year. 

For me, it will be a weekly advent calendar of sorts. A countdown to my favorite holiday by far. Hope you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails