I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/06/2011

Where's this kid-o going? - Montreal's South Shore photographer

I love the role parents play in a child's photo session. I especially love the bribery that goes on. My all time fave has to be, "I'll give you chocolate." And that didn't  work (which may be partly why it's my favorite).

But this DID work. "You can play in the car for a bit."
That's his big sis pulling out the map. Ah, women are so much less impulsive. I can hear the gist of their childlike convo now: "Listen, my 3 year old brother. If you wanna take us somewhere, we should at the very least work out a route. And while we're at it, let's agree you'll pull over for directions if we get a little lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails