I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/05/2011

Garage Sale - Montreal's South Shore children's photographer

I'm often a little late to post personal pics, mainly because I have so many more pressing images to edit that I rarely get around to my own.

So here we are, a month after the fact. And here's a scrumptious pic of my next door neighbour, post Slip n' Slide fun, stealing my heart with her big ol' eyes at our 2 family Labour Day garage sale.


Gnom-gnom-gnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails