I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

5/04/2012

Cutest thing on 4 wheels - Montreal's South Shore newborn photographer

Well, hello new baby Johnny. So happy to meet you.






Rhetorical question for all my readers: What do you do when some kind soul finds a beat-up Radio Flyer wagon in their garage, and gives it to you? Well, if you're a children's photographer, you gratefully use it as often as possible.

Get used to seeing this wagon. My new fave prop.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Tanya! That 1st shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 1st shot was just so amazing.Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails