I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

11/19/2013

For all my 2013 clients - Montreal's South Shore photographer

As you may all know, this happened:


This calendar is just one of three available for your donation of any amount to Destiny International Ministry's Philippines relief fund. More details by clicking here.

I am so grateful to all the moms and dads who replied so speedily when I sent out a request for rights to use their precious family moments. Included in this calendar are just some of my favorite moments of late 2012 and 2013.

I truly did have so many favorite moments, though! One from every session over the last year, for sure!

I wanted to love on all my clients from the last 13 months a little bit, as you love on the Philippines. Therefore, if an image from your session (yes, even if it was a miniSession) did not make the final, widely distributed calendar theme, I am happy to announce I can customize one page just for you.

If you had a session in the last 13 months (October 2012 until now) and you make a donation of any amount to our Philippines relief efforts (as little as $1) I will provide you with a calendar page header from your session. Makes this calendar a little special for you, doesn't it? (This image prepared for you will not be made available at large, but will be for use by you as you print off your own calendars or other photo-gifts).

So head over to the Philippines fundraiser blog post, and donate a little something!

Then email me and request your special custom page!

Thanks for your generosity. And thanks for trusting your family's faces to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails