I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

8/03/2014

Stuff that happens at the beach - Montreal's South Shore Photog in White Rock, BC

This beach. White Rock. By the ocean. The Pacific Ocean. *sigh*



How lovely. Everything was lovely. The way the light bounced off the sand. The way the water pooled on the sand in patches. I could see the ocean and the mountains at the same time. No, really, I could...


What's on their licence plates again? "Beautiful British Columbia". Yeah, that about sums it up right there. Will be back.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails