I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/07/2014

buoy oh boy - Montreal's South Shore newborn photographer nourisson rive sud

Special requests. I'm up for the challenge...

How this and this:


became:


You know, sometimes I don't know how I'm going to make something work. But from the hat to the babe asleep in a bucket, to a lot of time in front of the screen, wondering how in the world I will piece it all together, I just love seeing it finally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails