I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/10/2014

School picture day - Montreal's South Shore child photog enfants rive-sud

Yesterday was my daughter's picture day at school. Which led me to realize I never posted anything from the Back-to-School photos miniSession I did on Labour Day.

(Or did I? I seriously can't remember. And is it already October? Are we really only like 9 weeks until Christmas? I have to get the winter tires on my car. When did this happen?)

Speaking of how time flies, many moons ago, these three lovely ladies were in preschool together...




Now look what they've done! They went and started fourth grade. Wild.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails