I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

3/04/2011

Amelia, the persistent

She's here, she's here! My lovely niece is finally here. And I don't believe my sister could be a more stunning mother of four.



Amelia \a-me-lia\: f. indsutrious, laborious, persistent...



Considering the single push it took to get her here, I'm not too sure about laborious. But the -- what? -- 2 weeks of contractions, including 3 trips to the hospital can surely be defined as persistent. To say the least, really.



As for me, I'm in love. She's a knock-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails